CARIBBEAN & THE BAHAMAS
All three ships will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises' private island destination, as a highlight of Caribbean itineraries.
- MSC MERAVIGLIA - 7-night cruises from Miami every Saturday
- MSC ARMONIA - * new mini cruises* 3- and 4-night cruises from Miami departing Mondays and Fridays
- MSC DIVINA - * new homeport * 3-, 4- and 7-night cruises from Port Canaveral departing on Sundays and Thursdays
Itineraries will visit eastern and western Mediterranean hotspots including Italy, Greece, Spain, Croatia and even venture from the region to Israel, Morocco, Portugal and the Canary Islands.
- Western Mediterranean
- MSC SEASIDE - 7-night cruises from Genoa departing on Saturdays
- MSC SEAVIEW - 7-night cruises from Genoa departing on Saturdays
- MSC FANTASIA - * substituting for MSC Seashore * - 7-night cruises from Genoa departing on Sundays
- MSC SEASHORE - *launching August 1, 2021* - 7-night cruises from Genoa departing on Sundays
- MSC POESIA - 9- to 12-night cruises from Genoa
- Eastern Mediterranean
- MSC LIRICA - 7-night cruise from Venice or Trieste
- MSC MUSICA, MSC ORCHESTRA, MSC OPERA, MSC SINFONIA - 7-night cruises from Venice
- MSC MAGNIFICA - 14-night cruises from Southampton, UK
Itineraries will visit the majestic Norwegian fjords and the famous Baltic capitals along with a few select cruises from Southampton to destinations like the Canary Islands, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Iceland and more.
- MSC VIRTUOSA - *new ship* 7- to 14-night cruises from either Kiel, Germany or Copenhagen, Denmark
- MSC SPLENDIDA - 7-, 10-, 11-, and 14-night cruises from Kiel, Germany or Copenhagen, Denmark
- MSC MAGNIFICA - 7-, 12- and 14-night cruise from Southampton, UK
- MSC PREZIOSA - 9- to 14-night cruises from Hamburg, Germany