MSC CRUISES SAYS "THANK YOU" TO ALL HEALTHCARE HEROES
As a way of saying "THANK YOU" for their on-going contribution, we are extending our offer of up to 50% discount on the cruise fare to all healthcare workers and their families, for a well-deserved vacation.
Our healthcare workers "THANK YOU" offer has been extended for all new bookings confirmed by December 31, 2021 for any cruise departing through April 30, 2022, excluding MSC World Cruises, and is subject to availability at the time of reservation.
This healthcare workers "THANK YOU" discount is intended per stateroom and applicable to the cruise fare only. It can be combined with the on-going promotional rates at the time of booking as well as with the MSC Voyagers Club discount. Future Cruise Credit (FCC) vouchers holders that are also healthcare workers, can also benefit from this offer when redeeming their voucher during the above-mentioned booking period. The discount is valid also for FCC Voucher holders only in case the new booking is made by December 31, 2021 and is not applicable to existing bookings. This offer is not retroactive.*
Our healthcare workers "THANK YOU" special offer is available to all front line and back office workers from the healthcare industry, including doctors, nurses, pharmacists as well as all those who work in research laboratories. To confirm your client is eligible for this promotion, you will be required to email us a copy of his/her official proof of service plus his/her ID card at the time of requesting the promotion be applied to the booking. Those same documents will also be required at embarkation.
The healthcare worker must be part of the reservation to benefit from this offer. If his booking includes several staterooms, the discount will be applied only to the stateroom which the healthcare worker is in. The same healthcare worker can benefit from this special offer on multiple sailings so long as they are traveling in the stateroom.
For more information, check our Offer Details at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to reach out to your clients who are healthcare professionals to let them know about this offer and ensure they are able to take a well-deserved break at unbeatable prices.
* Standard terms and conditions apply unless special conditions are granted at the time of booking (i.e. Cruise with Confidence program).
AVAILABLE TO ALL FRONT LINE AND BACK OFFICE HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS GLOBALLY
- Applicable for all MSC Cruises sailings through April 30, 2022 excluding World Cruises
- UP TO 50% DISCOUNT DEPENDING ON DEPARTURE DATE
- Discount applicable to cruise only fare
- Fully combinable with applicable Voyagers Club discount
- ELIGIBILITY: (Healthcare Worker MUST have been active in 2020; See flyer below for complete eligibility requirements)
- All NHS Doctors/Nurses/Front line and back office workers employed in the Hospital facilities (eg. Hospitals/clinics/Covid-19 centers) who have been directly or indirectly impacted by COVID emergency
- Other related jobs to hospital services (eg Cleaning service staff) only if hired directly by the Hospital, not private companies
- Family Doctors
- Pharmacists operating during the pandemic
- Private doctors and medical figures not employed in hospital facilities ONLY IF their specification is directly related to COVID-19 diseases (eg Doctors specialized in pneumology, virologists)
- Healthcare volunteers (Ambulance, Social Services) who offered their support during the COVID-19 emergency
- Retired doctors who were called back to service to give support during the pandemic
- Research Laboratory employees only if they specifically give support during the pandemic
- Valid proof of employment must be sent at time the promotion is applied AND at embarkation
- Copy of ID card, certificate or other official documentation
This promotion does not apply to the following workers:
- Private Doctors/medical staff not employed with hospital facilities and whose specialization are not directly are not directly related to COVID-19 (e.g. dentists, orthopedics, dermatologists, etc)
- Any other jobs related to Hospital activities but hired by private companies (such as private cleaning services, security or external suppliers
- Retired medical staff
- Researchers working in laboratories which perform general medical examinations
HOW TO BOOK:
- MSC BOOK
- When starting the booking process, select the dedicated promotional code "Thank you - Healthcare workers" at stateroom selection step
- The discount will automatically be taken into account in the calculation of the cruise fare
- In case your client is a MSC Voyagers Club member, make sure you also add the loyalty card number in the dedicated field, so that he/she can also benefit from our regular 5% discount
- CONTACT CENTER
- This offer is also available by calling our contact center.