SALES OPEN FOR MSC SEASCAPE’S INAUGURAL SEASON IN THE CARIBBEAN NEXT WINTER
- Deployment once again brings MSC Cruises’ newest ship to the U.S. market
- MSC Seascape to start sailing from Miami in December 2022
- Sales also open for MSC Divina from PortMiami and MSC Meraviglia from Port Canaveral
Geneva, Switzerland – January 18, 2022 – MSC Cruises has opened sales for MSC Seascape, which is currently under construction at the Fincantieri shipyard in Italy and will become the line’s second Seaside EVO class ship upon delivery in late November. The ship will sail from Miami starting December 2022. Her inaugural season in the Caribbean will further enrich MSC Cruises’ strong offering for guests in the popular cruise region. MSC Seascape’s deployment in the U.S. is part of the Company’s ongoing commitment to serve the North American market with its newest and best ships.
MSC Seascape will offer two different 7-night itineraries from PortMiami:
- Eastern Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve and Nassau in The Bahamas, San Juan in Puerto Rico, and Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic
- Western Caribbean: Calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, Cozumel in Mexico, George Town in the Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios in Jamaica
Rubén Rodríguez, President, MSC Cruises USA, said: “MSC Seascape will be the latest example of our dedication to North America and the Caribbean, joining a legacy stretching back to 2017 when we brought the first of our Seaside class ships to Miami. MSC Seascape and her sister ships are specifically designed for Caribbean cruising. Our guests love the ships’ unique mix of cutting-edge technology and outdoor space that gets them closer to the sea, and they tell us MSC Seashore was the best yet when she arrived late last year. Our newest ship will offer even more to love on board and along the way. Every itinerary calls at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve to give our guests the chance to soak up the natural beauty of the Bahamas and learn about our efforts to conserve and rebuild the surrounding ecosystem.”
Sales are also open for the other two MSC Cruises ships that will sail out of the U.S. in the Caribbean next winter. MSC Divina will homeport in PortMiami with a new program of mixed Friday or Monday departures including:
- 10-night sailings to Jamaica, Colombia, Panama, and Costa Rica
- 3 or 4-night mini-cruises to The Bahamas, calling at Nassau with an overnight at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- 7-night cruises visiting Belize, Honduras, Mexico, and Ocean Cay
MSC Meraviglia will homeport in Port Canaveral. The new port close to Orlando, Florida is part of MSC Cruises’ plans to expand in this region. From October 2022, MSC Meraviglia will offer:
- Mini-cruises to The Bahamas that all include Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve
- 7-night sailings that include Cozumel and Costa Maya in Mexico, Belize, and Ocean Cay
All Voyagers Club members booking on MSC Seascape will benefit from their usual 5 percent discount, an additional early booking discount of 5 percent, and enjoy double Voyagers Club points. Members from Silver to Diamond also get a shipboard credit of $50 per person. This promotion is valid through January 20, 2022.
Booking change flexibility free of charge
All guests booking before March 31, 2022 will have the peace of mind that comes from knowing their booking is flexible—with the ability to reschedule their cruise free of charge up to 48 hours prior to departure.*
More details on MSC Seascape:
Designed to connect guests with the sea:
The Seaside EVO ships are an evolution of the innovative and popular Seaside class with new features, new spaces, and exciting experiences for guests. MSC Seascape pays homage to the beauty of the ocean with a host of innovative design features to enable guests to enjoy breathtaking sea views.
As with her sister ship, 65 percent of MSC Seascape’s public spaces have been completely re-imagined compared with earlier Seaside class ships, bringing the guest experience to the next level and offering beautiful venues and locations to connect with the sea:
- 2,270 staterooms with 12 different types of cabins and suites with balconies, including coveted aft suites
- 11 dining venues, 19 bars and lounges with plenty of options for dining and drinking al fresco
- Six swimming pools including a stunning aft infinity pool with incredible ocean views
- The MSC Yacht Club will be the largest and most luxurious in MSC Cruises’ fleet, offering around 30,000 square feet of space with sweeping ocean views from the foredecks of the ship
- An expansive waterfront promenade even closer to the water, stretching nearly 1,800 feet
- A spectacular glass-floored Bridge of Sighs on deck 16 with a unique view of the ocean
Future-proof environmental technology:
MSC Seascape’s environmental technologies will include selective catalytic reduction systems on each of the four Wartsila 14V 46F engines to provide up to a 90 percent reduction in nitrogen oxide emissions by converting the gas into harmless nitrogen and water. The ship’s hybrid exhaust gas cleaning system will remove 98 percent of Sulphur Oxide from its emissions.
The vessel is fitted with best-in-class wastewater treatment systems with purification standards higher than most wastewater treatment facilities on land. It is also equipped with advanced waste management systems, ballast water treatment systems approved by the United States Coast Guard, the latest-technology systems for the prevention of oil discharges from machinery spaces, and various effective energy-efficiency improvements – from heat recovery systems to LED lighting that saves energy.
The ship will feature an underwater radiated noise management system to reduce and isolate the potential effects on marine mammals.
For more information on MSC Seascape, please click here.
For more information for media visit www.mscpressarea.com
*21 days for Fly&Cruise bookings