EMBARK ON A VOYAGE OF CULINARY DISCOVERY
Explore the astonishing variety of cuisines on board every MSC cruise and savor dishes inspired by our European heritage, along with other global flavors. Our main restaurants and sea-view buffets offer new menus each day, prepared using fresh, authentic ingredients. At our specialty restaurants, guests enjoy exciting and memorable dining experiences.
Savor Spanish small plates and traditional and innovative Mediterranean-inspired flavors created by two-Michelin star Spanish chef Ramón Freixa at HOLA! Tapas Bar and sophisticated seafood at Ocean Cay. Sample the richness of Chef Roy Yamaguchi’s Hawaiian-Japanese fusion at Asian Market Kitchen including sushi, teppanyaki, and dishes including wagyu sirloin and watermelon poke from the James Beard Foundation Award winner. Delight your palate with the exquisitely artistic and equally delicious creations by French chocolatier and world pastry champion Jean-Philippe Maury at Jean Philippe Chocolat & Café and at Jean Philippe Crêpes & Gelato, or enjoy the chocolate traditions and gelato offered by Venchi 1878 Gelato & Crêperie.
For cruises departing from a U.S. port: The first entrée, appetizers, and desserts are complimentary per each guest. For guests who wish to order a second entrée, an additional surcharge of $5 will be applied.
Elegant dining in our main restaurants
Formal dining in our ships’ main restaurants is a truly magnificent experience, from the crisp freshly-laundered tablecloths to the swift and attentive table service. But it is the quality and range of our culinary selection that makes the experience so memorable, with a variety of daily menus offering a superb choice of Mediterranean and international specialities.
The dining arrangements are designed for relaxed, sophisticated meals, whichever MSC Experience guests have booked. There are three exceptional dining styles, each offers a differing level of flexibility and choice.
Classic. A fixed two-sittings dining style to structure the day.
• A pre-set dining time for the duration of the cruise
• Same table, dining room staff and dining companions each evening
My Choice. An anytime dining style for the most choice.
• Guests can arrive at any time during dinner times
• Priority access with a priority lane at any Flexi restaurant
Everything has been designed to offer the widest possible choice.
• Chef’s Signature Dishes inspired by our Mediterranean heritage
• Gourmet international favourites
• Dedicated Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian menus
• Pre-prepared Kosher meals
• Express lunches for active travellers
• Deliciously Healthy selections
• Sumptuous Desserts, with a daily choice of no added sugar desserts
• A Bread Selection – freshly baked daily
• Sommelier’s Suggestion.
• Full ISO 22000 certification of all food processes and food safety management from farm to fork.
We are always open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Casual dining without compromise
Guests can explore the astonishing variety of our gastronomic cuisine as and when they want, with the freedom to walk in and treat themselves at any time from breakfast through to late-night snacks - twenty hours a day! Our beautifully comfortable Buffet Restaurants bring an exceptional Mediterranean dining experience, with a “visible kitchen” where it is possible to watch our chefs creating freshly made pasta, pizzas, breads and desserts while browsing an archipelago of islands, stations and corners serving an astonishingly diverse array of food and drinks to suit all tastes:
• All-inclusive food service with a full 13 different ”corners” and “stations” to explore, including a Meat Carvery, a dedicated Kids Corner, a Take-Away Station offering fast food favourites, a Dessert Corner, Pasta Station, Bakery Corner, Daily Special Corner, Wellness Corner and much, much more
• Freshly-prepared Mediterranean specialities
• Wide array of food and drink favourites from around the world, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK
• “Ethnic Corner” offering a variety of delicacies from around the world
• “Tastes of Your Itinerary Corner” serving select local delicacies specialities of the cruise destinations
• Easy to find food, with clear signs and directions throughout the buffet, including totem pointers and signs on each buffet corner
• At-a-glance information on dishes with labels in different languages and symbols for different dietary requirements
• Tailor-made Buffet Bar Menu makes it easy to find the perfect wines and drinks
• Buffet Beverage Stations with a wide variety of complimentary hot and cold drinks
• Pleasure of watching our skilled chefs creating their specialities
• Spectacular sea views
• Awarded Best Pizza at Sea!